Join or Renew Your Membership
Join and support a vibrant international community of therapists, scholars and researchers who are committed to understanding how psychotherapy works and how tailoring therapy to a patient’s individual needs can be empirically studied and clinically implemented.
Become one of our community of professionals who are invested in furthering 45 years of SFPRG and the legacy of
Joe Weiss and Hal Sampson. Renew or become a member today. Thank you.
- Listing in the SFPRG online membership directory
- Membership discounts to SFPRG classes, workshops, and events
- Online access to publications on Control-Mastery Theory and research
- Opportunity to teach SFPRG sponsored classes and workshops
- Mentorship from experienced teachers/supervisors
- Participation in research activities and opportunities to contribute to publications
- Annual members’ seminar on recent developments in research and clinical thinking